Taxi price between Nice Airport and Imperia
by James Dunne
Taxis at Nice Airport
How much for a taxi from Nice airport to San Diano Liguria ?
I would assume you are referring to Diano San Pietro near Imperia for your final destination. I cannot give you an exact taxi fare but the distance between Nice Airport and Diano San Pietro is around 90km. My estimate is that it will cost you between €200 t0 €250 depending on the time of day you are travelling.
Below you will find the official Taxi rates plus surcharges for 2012 applying for the taxis at Nice airport. You will notice that there are two rates depending whether you are travelling before or after 7pm.
- Day rate (7am to 7pm) : € 1.80 .
- Night rate (7pm to 7am + Sundays and bank holidays) : € 2.40.
- Pick-up charge : € 3.00.
- Waiting time or slow driving per hour : € 28.20
- Minimum fare : € 6.40.
- Per suitcase : € 0.75.
- Trunk or big package : € 1.40.
- Animal (excluding guide dog) : € 1.40.
- Airport surcharge : € 1.55.
- Surcharge for 4th passenger : € 1.50.
- Surcharge for snow/ice : 10%.
- Plus motorway toll fees.
You can get a more definite rate by calling the taxi operating company Central Taxi Riviera Nice
0033 4 93 13 78 78
Note that the taxi stands at the airport are at Gate A1(Terminal 1) and Gate A3(Terminal 2).
I hope this helps,